How does home monitoring work in New Haven?
You’ve thought about it and reached the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your property. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how New Haven home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having a professional there to provide support during emergencies, 24-7 home monitoring is a great option for you. Even though they are always there when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your house or checking your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to confirm the situation and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is unable to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the crisis and will function as the main point of contact with authorities if you are away.
Basically, you can think of monitoring as having your own private security team linked to your security components. This gives you more than just inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to guide you when you need them most.
Defending your property, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support at the ready in the event of an emergency is great when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied ensuring loved ones are safe. It’s even more critical when an emergency happens while you’re not there. Imagine your flood alarm tripping or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What happens when nobody is there to notice the warning of the blaring siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your home is always protected, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in New Haven home monitoring
You may think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All signals from components pass through this vital, centralized hub. In addition to being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these additional advantages:
- Emergency button to contact your home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio feature allowing you to talk right to your monitoring team
- You are able to ask for assistance with any sort of concern, including medical problems
If you can’t find your phone when an emergency strikes, you may still speak with your monitoring staff directly through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected New Haven security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and request a completely connected New Haven smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, safety alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We are well aware of the significance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you’re ready to upgrade your property’s defense, place a call to (203) 625-1716 or submit the form below to get started.