You’ve thought about it and reached the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your property. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how New Haven home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having a professional there to provide support during emergencies, 24-7 home monitoring is a great option for you. Even though they are always there when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your house or checking your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to confirm the situation and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is unable to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the crisis and will function as the main point of contact with authorities if you are away.
Basically, you can think of monitoring as having your own private security team linked to your security components. This gives you more than just inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to guide you when you need them most.