Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in New Haven?
Your new nursery is nearly complete for your darling bundle of joy. You devoted hours assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even included the final touch of some cuddly toys on a shelf. But how will you keep watch over your infant? You can opt for the standard approach with a regular listening device or take it a step further and utilize the surveillance equipment already accessible to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Although it may seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in New Haven, it’s actually an outstanding option when you consider the advantages.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in New Haven are ideal baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are connected to your comprehensive smart home and reachable through a user-friendly home security app. This gives you convenience and peace of mind as you may monitor your child from any location via your cell phone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-definition video: You’ll enjoy crystal clear, high-resolution images of your baby. You are even able to review recorded segments right from your phone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you may speak to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to calm a restless sleeper. In addition, you can use the audio feature via your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your newborn decides sleep time is over and is ready to get out of the crib, you are able to get motion-triggered updates delivered directly to your smartphone.
- One-press call-outs: Even though this perk is really for older offspring, it’s worth bringing up. With a simple touch of a button, your kid can touch base with you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a terrific bonus. If you notice that your baby is struggling to sleep and think it could be a little uncomfortable in the nursery, you can adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can switch on the area’s smart lights to let them know you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You may incorporate a second indoor camera and still have access to both of them with a single home security app.
Customize Your New Haven smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own New Haven smart home and benefit from the assurance and protection Vivint’s modern video cameras can offer. Dial (203) 625-1716 today and discover how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for everyone.