Collaborate With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in New Haven goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will act immediately. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The protocol they abide by depends on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, when a medical emergency is triggered, a single effort will be made to reach you before help is sent out. In the event of an intrusion - the most frequent sort of alarm - a monitoring professional will follow these steps to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you through the central command panel. You will generally be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort isn’t successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, local law enforcement officers are sent.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again after the proper authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Assistance will still be deployed even when you're unable to verify the emergency.
Be prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in New Haven
Be prepared for any situation with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in New Haven from Vivint. Dial (203) 625-1716 to start customizing your home’s protection today.